- Departs 9:00am: 2:00pm (five hours) - October 1 - March 31
- Departs 9:30am-2:30pm - April 1 - September 30th
- Days: Daily
- *NEW* Premium Seating Upgrades and Pricing
:: View Fly Bridge │
::View Main Deck
- Upgrade to a guided scuba diving tour with dive instructor, all scuba gear included ($100 certified /$120 Introductory)
- NEW Upgrade to “Be a Mermaid” experience and photo shoot. Adults $75 - Children $55.
- Choose from our Breakfast & Lunch menu selections cooked to order by our professional chefs
- Ala Carte Breakfast from $4-$9 and Lunch Entrees from $13.00 - $20.00
- Kid Menu from $5-10
- Enjoy an extensive selection of top shelf tropical cocktails, beers and wine by the glass or bottle.
- :: View our breakfast and lunch menu
Join the Hula Girl for relaxing West Maui snorkeling excursion. Cruise along Maui's scenic coastline to premier snorkeling destinations such as Honolua Bay Marine Sanctuary. See the majestic Humpback whales up close from the
large stable platform of the Hula Girl. On every sail between the months of December through April, you will enjoy spectacular whale watching. Our knowledgeable captains and crew are marine naturalists who are happy to share information on an
informal basis throughout your sailing excursion.
NOTE: We reserve the right to cancel trips if the minimum requirement of 14 passengers has not been met. 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations. All no-shows or cancellations made less than 24 hours before your
cruise will not be refunded.
SAVE OUR REEFS INITIATIVE
We request no oils or spray bottle or any sunscreens that contain Oxybenzone be used onboard, please bring Reef Safe Sunscreen and help us to protect our marine environment.
ALTERNATE LOADING LOCATION DUE TO UNSAFE SURF ON KA'ANAPALI BEACH
- Please be advised Hula Girl reserves the right to relocate our loading location to Nt. Black Rock/May's Beach if the surf/wind conditions are deemed unsafe for beach loading at Ka'anapali Beach. Before departing for your
excursion, please check your phone for a text message regarding a change in loading site. This is done to ensure your safety.